Saturday, February 21, 2015

Gray - It's All In Your Head

Pull yourself together,
That's what he said,
I've seen you much better,
It's all in your head.
Box out the shadows
And put them to bed,
Stay with me baby,
It's all in your head.

You're strong, you should know it,
I trust that it's true
If you don't believe it,
I'll believe it for you.
Scream and shout if you must,
Make believe that you're dead,
Just stay with me honey,
It's all in your head.

You love playing games
You don't care if you lose,
Speak your mind with the words
That you don't care to choose.
But it's all in your head,
For a fact is I know,
You just care so much more
Than you care to show.

Never give up,
Build your wall up instead
For the monsters that frighten you
Under the bed.
Won't allow you to lose,
And so softly he said,
Please stay with me baby,
It's all in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment